Senseless Chatter with Minimal Splatter

Friday, December 01, 2006

Deck The House! Part 3

Guest Bedroom Pic #1. It doesn't have a bed, but it has the best sleeping couch in the world! This is where much of my college stuff ended up. Colorful, isn't it? Note the Ole Miss Santa's on the table. Also note the James Bond posters. :)

Guest Bedroom Pic #2. Two more James Bond posters and the ultra-stylish football helmet lamp! ;) I figured I could have one room with schizophrenic style.

My Bedroom Pic #1. I'm gonna brag on myself about the thing over the bed. It's a floor screen from Target that I attached fabric to the back of. Out of all the crafty projects I've done, I like this one the best. Also, my comforter is fantastic!

My Bedroom Pic #2. Some people don't like faces looking at them when they sleep. I don't mind. These remind me of the Enchanted Tiki Room at Disney World. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home