Senseless Chatter with Minimal Splatter

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Warning to All Who Tread...

Since it's Halloween, I figured this would be the appropriate time for something scary.

Ready for the scariness?

You sure you can handle it?

Okay, here it goes...

I've noticed that a few of you have been excessively negligent in updating your own blogs. So, I have no choice but to instigate a rule stating that anyone who fails to update his/her blog over a three-month period will be dropped from my link listing at the right.

AAAAAAAHHH! I know, I know, it's terrifying. Luckily, there's an easy way to avoid such terror and fright. Update your blog...and do it often! At least once a month. :)

2 Comments:

  • hahahahahahaha... I like this post, I've many times thought of instigating something like this... but at the point of implementation... I've waffled, floundered, wimped out...

    anyway, good call on the frozen duck blood. I'll have two

    By Blogger Creth, at 1:16 PM  

  • whoa...you run a tight ship, sir.

    Good thing I made my quota for the month. Now I can sit back and relax.

    Wheww.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home