Senseless Chatter with Minimal Splatter

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Shameless Plug

I like listening to music while I'm working, but I've gotta say that I'm pretty fickle about it. One minute, I want pop music; the next, I want classical. Then, it's jazz. And classic R&B. My music tastes tend to jump around. ;)

Well, the other day I was searching for some Internet redio that played Christmas music, and I came across www.accuradio.com. Yes, they definitely had Christmas music...29 different playlists of it!!! And, that underscores the diversity they have in all types of music. They have a sub-channel dedicated just to "women of soul." Then, there's the sub-channel dedicated just to "country duets." Not to mention the sub-channel that only plays music by Scottish artists. Or the sub-channel that only plays comedy tracks from the 70's and 80's.

So, no matter how diverse or specific your music tastes are, Accuradio has you covered. Go check it out!

(Trey has not and will not receive any compensation for his remarks made in this post. He is not employed or affiliated with Accuradio.com or its parent companies.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home