Senseless Chatter with Minimal Splatter

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Who I Want to Win

UPDATE: ANOTHER CLIP OF MELINDA DOOLITTLE (ONE THAT'S NOT OUT OF SYNC) HAS BEEN POSTED ON YOUTUBE, SO I'VE REPLACED THE ONE I HAD BEFORE.

Last year, I grew tired of American Idol. I didn't have anyone that really energized me to keep tuning in each week. This year is different; I'm throwing all my support behind Melinda Doolittle. She seems to be the sweetest, nicest person, and it's exciting to watch her go from a timid singer to a worthwhile performer.

This YouTube clip seems to have the audio and video a bit out of sync, but it's the only one that summarizes her three performances so far. Enjoy it!



And, ever since I first saw her, she reminded me of someone, but I couldn't think of who it was. Now I remember: Lynne Thigpen, the great theatre, film, and television actress who I love for playing the Chief on Where is the World is Carmen Sandiego? ;)

Here's to hoping that Melinda does very well on the show. :D

2 Comments:

  • I like her SO much.

    I thought the age limit was 28 though...maybe she just had a birthday.

    -em

    By Blogger Middle School Survivor, at 11:08 AM  

  • Yeah, I thought the same thing. She's an old fogey, but a talented fogey.

    By Blogger Trey, at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home